Friday 31 August 2007

Pre wedding insomniac

Phew, just trying to get the hang of this adding-a-photo-to-your-profile lark. It's not easy! But then again, what did I expect at 6.42am on a Saturday morning...

Had a few too many Pinots last night and have been fidgeting since 3.48am. Poor old boyfriend has had to get used to sleeping alone recently - at least once a week I pad out of the bedroom, pre-dawn, wide eyed and wired. But how can I sleep with all this going on?!

  • Two weeks till we get married!
  • Two weeks to write and send out hundreds of pre-Christmas press releases at work.
  • Two weeks to delete all personal messages from my work email.
  • Two weeks to say goodbye to the cats before we go on honeymoon.
  • Two weeks to sort the table plan, flowers and first dance song.
  • Two weeks to tone my bingo wings.
  • Two weeks to wax off two months worth of fluff - it'll be like a harvest festival.
  • Two weeks to sort the airing cupboard before the mother in law comes to housesit.
  • Two weeks to pray I get some more good feedback from my first few chapters...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with all the planning. It's an exciting time :-)

Jen said...

Crumbs, no wonder you can't sleep!

All sounds very nail-biting but fab...